1. Veda News: We’re Moving To Denver!

Hi there! It’s HUMP DAY!! These weeks leading up the big-ole month off are killing me with client work and I’m counting down the days now. I’m beyond excited about the wedding/honeymoon and I have some more exciting news to share today. The mister and I have been scrambling to make everything work out, but the decision is made…we’re moving to Denver as soon as we get back from our Honeymoon!!! We’re really good at booking our schedules solid. haha. Someone recently joked, “why don’t you just throw a kid into the mix too!”. Oh man.

Over the past several months the mister has been working alongside his best friend to join creative forces and start their own design consultancy. They are both talented industrial designers (who went to school together) and this new company will hopefully get them designing products they absolutely love and working with brands they are passionate about. Both men are huge outdoorsy types, so being in the heart of the backcountry is exactly what’s needed. And of course, I’m excited because I get to hop along for the ride.

We’re worked really hard to make all the stars line up AND plan a wedding so bare with me if the blog is a little quiet over the next week. We’ll be making our last trip out to Denver tomorrow to hopefully get our housing situation figured out. It looks like summer barbecues at a beautiful mid-century modern ranch might be in our near feature ;)

Denver is a completely new city for us and we’re welcoming all the fun places to visit, places to eat/see, etc, so please leave a comment if you know of some gems.

Exciting times my dear Veda House readers. Stay tuned!!!

1. Angel Y. says:

How exciting Cassie! Congratulations to your husband on this new adventure and be sure to take in as many “me” days as possible with all of the live events happening around you. :)

2. Cassie! I’m so genuinely happy and excited for you! I know how stressful and disorientating a move could be, but I’m sure you’re going to make an amazing experience of it. Good luck lady! Enjoy with calm the last preps for one of the most beautiful moments of life :)

3. Stephanie says:

How exciting! Boy, you sure do have a lot on your plate right now. Good luck on the move and wedding!

4. maggie says:

so exciting!! congrats! we moved right after getting married too – it makes everything a bit more intense at the time but feels really good to establish yourself in a new place right at the beginning of marriage. a perfect time for a new adventure together. so fun!! can’t wait to see house pics, best of luck with this last trip!

5. chelsey says:

i live in denver! welcome! you have to go to happy coffee, steubens, park burger, and sweet action ice cream!! yum!

6. Corina Nika says:

Aaah! This is amazing!! Congratulations girl!!

7. Carly says:

So exciting! I went to school in Denver and loved it. Miss it tons. There are so many up and coming neighborhoods and new businesses, not to mention being so close to the mountains, red rocks and boulder! Best of luck xo

8. Kelsey says:

Aw, congrats Cassie! So excited for all that is coming your way. xo

9. Lady Ann says:

oh hey! I’m in Denver too :) Glad you’ll be around.

10. Chaz says:

So exciting! I live in Boulder, work in Denver and I’m planning a June wedding- my fiance´ and I moved here a little over a year ago. YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE! In Denver I’d recommend Little Man ice cream, City o’ City and Lola. When you make it up to Boulder my favorite (affordable) restaurant is Pizzeria da Lupo and you should try happy hour at The Med. Cured is also a nice little shop for delicious foodstuffs. As for outdoorsy adventures, you guys should check out Arapahoe pass and Diamond Lake or the mesa in Golden for something less intense. Good luck with the last-minute wedding prep (I feel you!) and I hope you love this place!!!

11. that’s so exciting! congrats on all of your new ventures! can’t wait to follow along. :) xo

12. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
      I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.

Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!

13. Kory says:

I’m so super late to this, but congrats! That sounds like a fun new adventure! :)

14. Hey there! I’ve been following your site for some time
      now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from
      Porter Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!

15. Well, usually, I’m one of those person that can only handle one super good and exciting news at a time. Otherwise I get overwhelmed with joy, doesn’t know how to react anymore and it usually end up in tears, haha. But you seem to have become a master in handling everything in the same time ! A baby would definitely be the cherry on the top, haha.

16. heather says:

Woooooo! How exciting! Moving is the best. There’s nothing quite like packing your bags and starting a whole new chapter. New streets. New neighborhoods. New opportunities.

Cheers to new adventures. Can’t wait to hear more!

For sure. We’ve moved so much over the past few years that we’ve decided to hire a moving company to help us out. Getting even more excited about that!

17. kelly ann says:

Congrats, Cassie! Colorado is beautiful – here’s to new adventures :)

18. Hey Cas, We were both at DesignerVaca last year, and I’m in Denver too. It’s such a great city :) Chelsey has made tons of good suggestions. Let me know if you want some more!

19. Rachel says:

GIRL. I live in Denver. Reach out if you ever need a new friend to show you around! I’m like a native Denver tour guide, as I grew up in the city. :)

Cheers!