1. the neighborhood that stole my heart

It’s been 3 years of walking the streets lined with row homes. From the day we moved in, the charm of our neighborhood has me feeling really spoiled. How’d I find this little square in a big city? I don’t know how many pictures I have of the brightly colored row homes, but I keep snapping. I hope all the photos will help moving away a little easier (if that time ever comes).

*photos taken with Instax Mini 7S

1. jenny says:

Oh my goodness. they are all so lovely!
      jennybodell.blogspot.com

2. How utterly charming!

As I look to move ‘back’ to the Midwest, posts like this confirm that I’m not far off the mark. STL has definitely piqued my interest, and it’s funny to me (as a once-upon-a-time Kansas City girl) that I don’t know it better.

Thanks for sharing your lovely neighborhood! Bookmarking. You know…just in case. ;)

3. Asia says:

I love everything about this images! and can’t wait me to grab the awesome Instax Mini, it’s been on my wish list for a long (too long) time.

4. YES!! such a darling area. i stayed at a precious B&B there many years ago, and just adored everything about it. that and the central west end (where my mama lived for several years) are my favorite parts of the city! ox

5. Mark says:

Nice post Cassie, it was definitely a GREAT find, can you believe we found this on the last day, last hour of the hunt!

Looks as if you are getting ready to move?

6. I’ve never seen this area before! But then again, I usually hit up the shopping, not the neighborhoods =) It looks so charming!

7. kelly ann says:

Oh my… I want to come visit. ;) It all looks so perfectly charming!

8. Anni says:

Wow, that looks lovely! I’m making my first trip ever to STL this October to photograph a wedding (strange, considering I’ve lived in Chicago and the midwest my entire life) so I’m excited to see the city!

9. Ranu says:

Love these photos. The neighborhood looks gorgeous. And btw, I have that same tape, such fun sayings on it, no? :)