1. Currently Adoring // Baskets

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a splendid day. I’m just stopping by to inform everyone I’m on the hunt for a basket for my loft. I’m needing a catch all container that I can put next to my front door. The dog leash, the pair of ballet flats, and the umbrella all need a place to live and I thought a basket would be a perfect solution. I’m having a hard time deciding between 3 styles of hand-made baskets and I’d like to spend no more than $50. Do I go effortless with the “slouchy”? Bold with the “structured”? Or safe with the neutral “geometric”? Currently I’m leaning toward the effortless slouchy but in the neutral color of the geometric. I know…I’m making things tricky.

If you’re browsing the internet or pinning on Pinterest and come across something similar, send me a little note. Let the hunt begin! Mission organization!

Basket #1 ($65), Basket #2 ($99), Basket #3 ($59)

1. Mark says:

In my opinion, I would go with the Structured, look…

2. All very good options–i’m loving the bold structured!! Good luck! :)
      j.

3. Kaitlynn says:

This basket is pretty cool. Also, I really love the white geometric basket or slouchy. :)

Very interesting basket. I love the mix of materials, but I think I’m looking for something made entirely out of natural materials. Thanks for keeping an eye out!

4. The slouchy! I don’t know what the rest of your place looks like, but it seems to be the most versatile…and the most organic, for the true basket ‘look.’ All are gorgeous though.

5. Andrea says:

oooh, i really love the first one.

6. Daphne says:

I love that the structured basket from west elm i was actually looking at getting it.

7. Ainslie says:

I think they are all beautiful, however “structured” has the edge because I love the colours, the pattern is a stand out and mostly because it has a LID to HIDE the bits and pieces away!

8. Kaitlynn says:

Of coarse! Also, this is more natural but I think the price may be to expensive depending on the size of basket. Good luck! Hope you find the perfect one :) http://shop.canvashomestore.com/collections/accessories/products/iringa-baskets-from-tanzania

Thanks so much Kaitlynn. Those are perfect. I wish those extra large sized ones were actually “EXTRA LARGE”. Would make the money more worth it to me. Thanks for sharing!

9. oooh, go slouchy, all the way ;) Such a great look.

10. Whitney says:

In those colors and with those styles, I’d say go with the geometric. It’s structured still, so it will help make a cluttered catch-all seem neater, and the color makes it easy to mix in with whatever design you have going on in your house. At least, that’s the one I’d choose. ;)

11. Kaitlynn says:

You’re so welcome! I know exactly what you mean, I hope you can find the perfect one!