Were still away on vaca enjoying some time together and escaping reality. We’re blown away with the atmosphere out here and it’s going to be a challenge getting us back on the plane come Tuesday morning. I didn’t want to slack and not provide some links to peruse. What would you do without links to peruse?? haha
The Tree Ring held a private house show with a cover charge of one household lamp. The event was created and captured.
Vincent Moon and Efterklang are proud to announce their film AN ISLAND. This is the 3rd teaser of the film that will premiere February 2011.
1. I adore this little mid-century room style board put together by Somewhere Splendid
2. These little invitations are just perfect. Use a sewing thread spool!
3. The West Chelsea home tour photographed by Anita Calero. It’s pretty swoony! Seriously…go look at the fridge!
4. One of my dearest work friends has started a travel blog. I love her and her blog. Go check it out and leave some love!
5. This post over at Olive Green Anna. I’d love one of each of those James Rowland Shoes!
6. Some great vintage photoshop actions provided by wishwishwish.net
7. The plush doll work of Matha of Lanapelana makes me want to be a kid again so I can collect a bunch of plush items.
8. Making laces braids over at A Beautiful Mess! (hair tutorial DIY)
9. I’m in love with the color palette and pattern of Eythink tea towels ($17 each)