My links this week are all over the place. Does that reflect how my brain was thinking this week??? Quite possibly. Enjoy!
I’m really loving slow motion videos these days. Makes you stop and look at every detail.
1. Thanks to Veronika I’m inspired to try making my own terrarium. Looks fun and relatively simple.
2. I’m thinking this backpack might need to be mine. A little pricey, so I’m weighing my options.
3. Bookhou at Home Etsy shop has a whole lot of beautiful in it. Check out the bags and textiles. So pretty!
4. One of my favorite Etsy shops so far is AM Radio. Love everything and I think the shop is perfectly curated.
5. I want to buy everything in this shop for my boy. Make him one dapper gent.
6. Get your daily packaging design inspiration on. Great resource!
7. For those of you who are looking for a professional looking website, but done want to write the code. Use Adobe Muse.
8. Sign up for the award-winning Wright Design catalogue. A little pricey for a year’s subscription, but I think it’d be worth the mula.
9. Some beautiful logo designsby London based art director, Andreas Neophytou.
10. More design work to drool over. Graphic design portfolio by Recker House.