Do you remember when I got back from Portland and told you I had discovered a “new to me band” called Efterklang? Well, these genius musicians have paired up with Vincent Moon and produced a film called AN ISLAND. This is the second teaser of the film. Learn more Here and watch the entire film!
1. Are you looking for ways to bring industrial lighting into your home. Lots of visual inspiration at Barn Light Electric.
2. I’m just blown away at the intricate detailing in these silk scarves. They are truly pieces are artwork.
3. Making forts is one of my favorite childhood memories. This “adult like” outdoor fort is perfect and super simple to make.
4. Desire to Inspire website is one of my go to online resources for great home decor inspiration.
5. I still in love with Pure Green online magazine. Check out there fall issue on issuu.
6. So THIS antique mall is about an hour from where I currently live. Why haven’t I been here?? I mean large pink elephants, space ships, ice cream cones…
7. I love this idea. A little Red Riding Hood jointed paper doll.
8. This Japanese Paper goods website is just AMAZING!
9. Swedish goods oh my! Love the handbags they currently have in stock.
10. This DIY project is on my immediate to do list. Love everything about it and its super simple and cheap to make. I’m thinking gift ideas!