1. This extremely cool band website brings the band’s tour to life for all of us who weren’t able to attend.
2. Poppytalk’s mini DIY round ups have become one of my favorite features.
3. A great blog to peruse to find inspiration for creative workspaces.
4. A great bow tie DIY on Mucho Bueno!
5. Rachel from Smile & Wave contributed to A Beautiful Mess blog this week offering up helpful tips for photographing your home!
6. Absolutely love this illustration (titled Hunt & Gather) by Lab Partners!
7. This workspace is really inspiring. Really great color palette and vintage (old) details.
8. There is something about this bleached arrow pattern shirt that is just calling my name!
9. Now this is a recipe I would totally eat and I’m a picky eater! Spaghetti with Sauteed Chicken and Grape Tomatoes! Yum-o
10. My pup and cat just got new fall wardrobe! Custom Collars from Chloe’s Collars on Etsy. (Porter got the new ones with the bow tie!) They are amazingly well crafted :)