1. Make your headphones tangle free with this super easy DIY via Lifehacker.
2. I love this What’s Cookin’ post by Jessica Comingore. Recipe for Jam Kolaches.
3. Another really simple DIY via Wit & Whistle —> Chalkboard Painted Mugs.
4. Blog discussion about properly crediting your image sources. Really good!
5. I think this is for men, but these bars of Blackbird soap is made from ash of a volcano and I want them!
6. This cereal commercial is kind of cool, but a lot creepy!
7. A really great article about working from home. Great tips!
8. I’ll be making this chocolate bark for the holidays (yummmmm). If they turn out you might get a sneak peek of the finished product.
9. Here’s a great growing design blog for you guys to check out. Really great content.
10. I love this idea for keeping headphone cords neat and tidy. Might have to figure out a way to make this myself.