After about 1.5 years of doing Friday Finds & Favs the same way, I felt a need for change. In an effort to make that featured post a little more visual (maybe a little more enticing to explore) I’ve switched things up. Hope you like the switch (and the new title)
1.”New-To-Me” artist of the week – Russian Red
2. Building Block bags are dreamy !
3. Beach cabanas in the Netherlands.
4. Raw Color presents “Eating By Design”.
5. Lauren Moffatt’s home featured on Design Sponge.
6. Parker Fitzgerald shoots with Vera Balyura.
7. Zara for kids, fall collection.
8. Jennifer at the beach. Lovely photo :)
9. New York in the 80′s. (via Miss Moss)
Have a lovely weekend!
1. Tips for designing your website from Promise Tangeman.
2. Isn’t this a great way to introduce your engagement to your family?
3. Love this youtube video showcasing the song by John Newman (cheating)
4. I will see this movie, Anna Karenina. So excited!
5. Because I work at an advertising agency I had to share this. Memphis Tennessee comeback travel video.
6. A simple DIY project. Turning magazine pages into envelopes.
7. One of my favorite new blog post series to check out. Called “Charleston, I love you” by Olivia Rae James.
8. Do you love flower arrangements and beautiful blogs? Here’s a good one for you. An Apple a Day by Amy Merrick.
9. The Rifle Paper Co. blog is just lovely. So much whismy!
10. Favorite band of the week—> Yellow Ostrich.
1. If you haven’t seen this already, Where have you been???? Just kidding. I’m still in love with the new Herriot Grace video.
2. I love this DIY. Using recycled sailcloth to cover chairs and create curtains. Great idea!
3. This is another DIY added to my relatively “easy” list of things to do. Hand painted linen kitchen towels.
4. This post by Melissa (of Dear Baby) about being spontaneous really hit home for me.
5. Have you watched Erin’s Mom.me maternity video series. She’s adorable!!!
6. I would like one of everything in this shop…Please & Thanks
7. Needs some new tunes this week. Check out Armistice on Bandcamp.
8. The most beautiful ceramic tiles I ever did see. OMGolly.
9. Brass details in this home are stunning. Who would of known I would of liked something BRASS!
10. Favorite blog of the week —> Johanna Wallin
Hey guys, Sorry for the lack in posting this week. I’ve been down and out with Mono and let me tell you, this illness is a curse for impatient people. OMG. I’m hoping to start feeling better soon and to be back to posting regularly. Until then, here’s some links I’ve collected.
1. Have you guys seen The Voracity by Anna Williams? Such a great collection of photographic themes.
2. I recently made Red Wine Sangria for a friends house warming party and it was delish. Here’s the recipe I used.
3. Have you ever wondered how to access the fancy font variants you see in script fonts? Here’s how!
4. This article by Margarita Tartakovsy is really great. You’ll see some creative faces you may know being featured.
5. I think this print might be added to my personal collection soon. The color and illustration is just perfect.
6. These snug geometric magnets are awesome.
7. Curious about what plants you should put on your patio to keep the bugs away. One Kings Lane has the answer.
9. Jessica Comingore’s 5 ways to find inspiration.
10. Newest favorite blog to stop by —> US-ology
1. Did you guys see the herb salt over at Suvi sur le vif? SO interesting.
2. The Manager is a really great French blog with lots of food & family.
3. 4 Chords Of The Apocalyse by Julian Casablancas
4. This photo shoot with photographer Parker Fitzgerald featuring Katie & Nathan Williams (kinfolk), styled by Herriott Grace is just stunning. Parker’s photos make me an extremely jealous photographer.
5. This Hippie Chic Love shoot featured on Ruffled blog gets me all giddy. I’d say the nailed it in the outfit department. so good.
6. Film photos by the lovely Carissa Gallo (another photography idol). Love the theme too, strawberry picking ;)
7. Another really inspiring portfolio by Maricor and Maricar Manola.
8. I really love this post by photographer Andria Lindquist!
9. Mick de Lint did a beautiful job with these photos (fashion + film photography = awesome)
10. Ruined polaroids by photographer William Miller.
1. Have you guys met Peggy yet? If not, head over to Miss Moss and see what’s going on.
2. I’m starting to really love South Africa from all my image gathering. Maybe this should be my honeymoon location??
3. If I owned my own home or was able to alter the state of my interior wall, I’d cover them with JuJu Papers. So pretty!
4. Isn’t this the best blog title ever? Unhappy Hipsters…really..nice!
5. Foundry Collective is really killin it in the logo development/branding area. Such great work.
6. Such great delightful paper pop-ups by Jenny Chen.
7. Wow. The graphic design work by Aprile Elcich is just blowing me away. Her work is extremely consistent which has build a solid brand for herself. Way to go Aprile!
9. Le Dana La is still one of my favorite all time daily blog reads. Such beauty is captured by the talented Aurelie.
10. Something about this post takes me back to the years of spending lazy summer days at home during summer vacation. Kids!
* Don’t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY for a Judy Kaufmann Print in yesterday’s post. The lucky winner will be chosen and announced next Thursday!
1. IKEA DIY project that has definitely made the to do list. Create a Tom Dixon inspired pendant light.
2. Really great post over at BreannaRose featuring blogger guest Amanda Blaha (social media + design)
3. I really love these pottery pieces by LEIF.
4. There is something about these photos by Alicia Bock that’s just so perfect. Love all the shades of green.
6. Happy Birthday to Est Magazine. Issue #5 was just released!
7. I’ve got a new category board on Pinterest called Outdoor living. I love gathering inspiration for being outdoors and having fun.
8. This song has been on repeat in my playlist this week. LOVE IT!
9. I’m really loving the tumblr blog called Country Raised, City Found. So perfect and full of inspiration.
10. I love the color and mood of the photos in Monika Balazy’s Flickr photo stream.
1. This post over at My Girl Thursday had me laughing for awhile.
2. I’m incredibly jealous that my town doesn’t have one of these.
3. Do you need some inspiration and ideas of great places to stay on your next trip? Common Pursuit has some really great places showcased.
4. One of my favorite clothing companies (Poketa) has a really great blog.
5. Also, Lisa Congdon (one of my fav illustrators) has a great blog to follow.
6. Bre and I had a lovely shout out this past week about our blogger collaboration.
7. This photography portfolio is absolutely gorgeous. Love the mood of all the photos!
8. Really great tips for owning a digital camera. Such good information!
9. This is a really interesting DIY project. Love the leather straps!
10. I’m really enjoy this new post feature on Emmadime called Top Notch Type.
1. This reminds me that I need to get grocery stuff to make brushetta!
2. And some goodies to make these lovely ice cream sandwiches by elephantine blog.
3. I absolutely love this typeface by Piotr Buczkowski.
4. Love the styling of this clothing brand. So fun and has lots of personality.
5. I think I’d like one of everything from this online shop called Monosquare, especially all the textiles!
6. Great post by Moorea Seal about being open and brave in the online world.
8. A really fun photoshoot by Kaitlyn Ferris called “Weightless“.
9. Some really amazing iPhone photos by Jennifer of I Art U.
10. I’ve been really enjoying the blog by Shop Terrain called Bulletin. It’s filled with lots of great inspiration.