Hey guys, Sorry for the lack in posting this week. I’ve been down and out with Mono and let me tell you, this illness is a curse for impatient people. OMG. I’m hoping to start feeling better soon and to be back to posting regularly. Until then, here’s some links I’ve collected.
1. Have you guys seen The Voracity by Anna Williams? Such a great collection of photographic themes.
2. I recently made Red Wine Sangria for a friends house warming party and it was delish. Here’s the recipe I used.
3. Have you ever wondered how to access the fancy font variants you see in script fonts? Here’s how!
4. This article by Margarita Tartakovsy is really great. You’ll see some creative faces you may know being featured.
5. I think this print might be added to my personal collection soon. The color and illustration is just perfect.
6. These snug geometric magnets are awesome.
7. Curious about what plants you should put on your patio to keep the bugs away. One Kings Lane has the answer.
8. I really really love this video featured by the Selby. Such a great way to live a creative life.
9. Jessica Comingore’s 5 ways to find inspiration.
10. Newest favorite blog to stop by —> US-ology