1. Recent Work: Collateral Pieces for The Citizenry

– Product hang tags with “made by hand” stamp –

TheCit_5TheCit_6

– extra thick stock business cards –

TheCit_4

- hand written thank you card postcards –

TheCit_8

-- brand fold out brochure –

TheCit_7

– “about us” promotional postcards –

TheCit_9

-- embossed leather tags –

If you follow Veda House blog, you’ll know that I’ve been working since last September with the lovely brand The Citizenry. It’s been a true DREAM project and I get to share a few more labor of love pieces with you today. One of my favorite aspects of this project was The Citizenry’s desire to have really high quality printed pieces that act as story telling pieces and add a human element to the overall branding. We worked on pieces such as, thank you cards, post cards, business cards, product hang tags, fold out brochures, leather stamped tags, etc etc. Like I said before…dream project.

We’re getting ready to tie up all the lose ends over here for the full product launch this August. I can’t wait for you guys to see all the beautiful pieces that will be in the shop. If you’d like to follow the design process, you can browse the links below. Also, Carly (one of the co-founders) wrote a really great blog post about how Peru (and alpacas) stole her heart.

( moodboard, photo styling work, branding sneak peek )

** If you are a creative company that needs an extra hand with branding/photography/ styling,
    feel free to contact me or browse my portfolio **

This stuff is beautiful!! I love it when you get to work with a brand on a variety of pieces start to finish, best kind of projects!

2. Photo Girl says:

What a flawless design! You’ve done an amazing job with these!

3. Jamie says:

Beautiful work!! LOVE that they embraced high-quality printing… that is so rare for a client, but definitely makes the difference!!

4. Mark J says:

This is GREAT work, I’ve been waiting to see this company “come to life”. What a great experience to be able to Brand an company that has a passion to start up something so different than everyone else. The hang tags, are my favorite, but everything else is “spot on” as well….

5. beth says:

Beautiful work! So clean.

6. Eavan says:

This is absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing!

7. This is awesome Cassie. And I clearly realize here that your type setting skills are so precise and great ! I really feels that it’s how you chose to place those few words that made the big difference !

8. Maja says:

I LOVE it. Absolutely gorgeous work!

9. I’m completely in love with this brand & company. Cannot wait for its grand opening!

10. Sally says:

I adore this branding Cassie! It’s completely gorgeous.

11. Yuni says:

What an amazing work. The design is so beautiful and clean. Well done!

12. Beautiful work! From this post alone, I cannot wait to visit their shop! So very well done.

13. maggie says:

those leather tags are RAD. gorgeous work as always, cassie!

14. Amanda says:

your work on this project is absolutely stunning, Cassie! oh my gosh. I can’t even handle it.

15. […] In love with The Citizenry […]