1. Worn. 03

Hope you guys survived your Mondays. It’s always SO tough to get back into the swing of our weekly routines. Today I’m sharing the 3rd worn post with you. This one has been my uniform of sorts for probably far too long. I typically rotate around to different pants, the everything else stays the same. Mayybeee I should changes things up a bit. Do you guys have a “uniform” of sorts that is your go to?

Worn / chambrey button down from Stone & Cloth, patterned trousers from H&M,
    wide brim hat – thrifted, stackable rings from Forever 21, bunny head ring by Lily Melrose, black booties H&M 2012

( Worn 01, Worn 02 )

1. Love these pieces! I’d rotate them too ;) Those booties are pretty amazing. For me, it’s been layers of knits, it’s getting kinda boring haha

2. Haha, the first display trick with you holding the wooden stick is amazing ! I like the fact you’re pushing the “blogging pictures boundaries” in how you chose to display things in a more natural setting and by innovating like that. Nice.

Hi There! Thanks so much for your kind words. It’s sometimes a challenge to come up with authentic content. I’m glad you’re enjoying my exploration!

3. Danielle says:

I am right there with you. I have only been rotating between a few items this entire winter. It’s getting kind of boring! I am so ready for summer and sun dresses!

4. Anna Z says:

I love those pants and the top. The way you photograph/style is just gorgeous too.

5. Vanessa says:

Your photography is always stunning, cassie.

6. Kelly Brito says:

Oh, picture number 2, with all that black. Oh… Love it!

7. Chelsea says:

Those boots are perfect <3 I don't think I could ever pull off those pants but I'm sure they would've looked fab on you, great pattern x

8. I live in my denim chambray button up as well! It’s tough to compete with… I have an olive green one as well and I tend to go back and forth. Love the photos!

9. Wren says:

I am in love with button-up, collared shirts lately. I have a denim button-up shirt and denim button-up dress and just bought a white button-shirt with pink bicycles on it from Target the other week. It’s funny, because in high school I hated button-up and thought they looked horrible on me, and now I’m obsessed with them.