1. Recent Work: Veda House Postcards

Hi everyone! I have a fun thing to share with you today. A few months back, when Artifact Uprising launched their postcard packs, I jumped in. These beauties are made are really high quality paper and come ready for you to write a little note (add a stamp) and send off. You have the option to upload up to 20 different photos through a really simple seamless online form. Definitely give it a try!

I’ll be using my branded postcards to send little notes off to new clients or when I want to connect with past clients. I hope that receiving something unique in the mail will put a smile of the face of anyone who picks them up.

Have you guys used Artifact Uprising before? Recommend any other products by them?

1. I’ve been looking for two weeks for a good way to print my Christmas Cards. I wanted a nice, not too white paper. Anyway, I never found the right fit and ended up printing everything one by one, by hand, cutting the paper to the right size and everything getting stuck every two seconds in the printer … At the end, I’m very happy about how it turned out, but it was a lot of time and energy invested in Christmas cards… So thank you for the tip, I never heard of this company but I’m sure gonna try it for my next cards (Valentine’s day ?)

I’ve been eyeing the postcard set myself, probably my favourite of their products. I just got a little 5×5 instagram book done as a holiday gift but have not received it yet

3. Angel Y. says:

These look gorgeous! I can’t wait to try Artifact Uprising up. I’d never heard of them before today. The pricing is also pretty amazing!

Great idea for keeping in touch with clients (old and new) in a super personal way! Love it.

5. Natalie says:

Lovely idea Cassie, giving attention to the clients in new and unexpected ways is always a good idea!

6. Okay, this is pretty amazing. I’ve heard such wonderful things about Artifact Uprising, but never this postcard option. Yours is absolutely beautiful, the lighting is gorgeous and I love the lettering!

7. Kory says:

How neat! I’m planning on connecting with my clients offline next year, and this would be the perfect way to do just that! Definitely going to check them out! Thanks for sharing, Cas! :)

8. Oh wow – thanks so much for the kind words. Your blog is beautiful!

9. These postcards are gorgeous! Artifact Uprising has such wonderful products. Using your postcards to reach out to old/new clients is a great idea.

10. […] and a little more personally. However, I wasn’t so sure on where I wanted to go. Thankfully Cassie of The Veda House shared her genius idea¬†of postcards for clients, and of course I nabbed it! ( Thanks, Cas! […]

11. EMMADIME says:

[…] – I’ve been wanting to print something with them for a while now – Cassie from The Veda House inspired me! Overall, I’m super happy with how they turned. If I’m going to be honest […]