Wedding update! Projects are being checked off the list! I’m sitting here in a Kansas city coffee shop on a business trip, but wanted to stop by and share our wedding place settings.
Aside from the invitation, figuring out what the table settings are going to look like at our wedding is a whole other debacle. Like most things I do, I’ve taken on hand selecting (thrifting) each and every items that will go on the tables. I know crazy. I do however love the attachment you get to items you’ve hunted down and I can only image that aspect will make our wedding day that much more magical.
Basically the settings are simple. One white plate, one antique plate, one fork, one knife, I amber colored glass, one napkin, and one sprig of rosemary.
You can keep reading for details about each item.
1. Antique plates – thrifted at a local St. Louis antique mall. Slowly gathering enough for 55 guests.
2. Amber colored glasses – another slow process of collecting enough for 55
3. Hand made linen napkins – with frayed edges for a little rustic charm
4. Fresh cut rosemary – our receptionvenue has lots of potted rosemary, so we are just continuing the hand picked theme to the tables
5. Wooden candle sticks – still need to find skinny candles
6. Brass Candle Stands – should I spray paint these a hammered silver?
7. Door knob photo stands – See DIY post
8. Lace Table runners – for “family table” only
9. Blue Glass Water Jugs – recycled white wine bottles
10. Massive driftwood centerpieces (not pictured ) – like these
11. Overhead lighting (not pictured ) – See DIY post