Hello lovely readers. Hope everyone had a somewhat stress-free week and that you all have some relaxing weekend plans ahead of you. This weekend, the fiancé and I will be hosting his mother and grandmother. We’ll be taking them on our historic neighborhood home & garden tour and enjoying lots of yummy food. Catch you next week!
Notables this week:
1. The home tour of Cassandre Karinsky via Design Files. Rugs Rugs Rugs!
2. Lo & Sons and their new Catalina weekender bag
3. Cotton blanket via Supply Paper Co.
4. The new Nathan Smith collection. Love it all.
5. Pour Porter. A really aesthetically pleasing company.
6. Building Block -the entire brand. All of it!
7. Zara Italia lookbook
8. Pillow love
9. The combination of these linens