Good Morning! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Man….I’ve been working up a storm and have officially launched myself back into working full-time (which is a blessing). This past weekend, the boy and I took a road trip back to our hometown in Indiana to watch our younger siblings graduate from COLLEGE! I can’t believe it!! It was nice to get away, but it is always nice to be home again. Enjoy your week with a little visual inspiration!
Notables this week:
1. I love the art walls in this home featured on Design Sponge
2. This South African beach house has me dreaming about my beach wedding next year!
3. The shop called Bailey Doesn’t Bark has some really unique (non pet) items
4. This cute little journal called Human Being is only $10. Might have to snag it.
5. This light filled kitchen, featured on My Scandinavian Home blog is soooo dreamy
6. More beautiful photo stories, told by Katie of Katie’s Pencil Box
7. I’ve fallen in love with this chair…I think I need 4 of them :)
8. These boots. If I have anything to say about it, they’ll be mine.
9. The neutral textures in this room are so amazing