Hello everybody! It’s Friday, so naturally I’m pretty giddy over here. I’ve just completed my first week as a self-imployed individual and I must say that I think I’ve made the best decision of my life. I’ve never felt so free as I did this week. First week in YEARS that I was completely stressed free. I didn’t even care that our car got stuck in a random parking lot last night because the snow was so bad…and it’s still stuck…Oh well! Enjoy some lovely links!
Notables this week:
1. This interview with Louise Olsen & Stephen Ormandy of Dinosaur Designs
2. I’m in love with this home. It’s minimal, bright, but LIVED in.
3. Sydney home of Leah Fraser…OMG!
4. Nothing more than a beautiful photo of beach glass
5. Kirra Jamison featured in Inside Out Magazine & on the Happily Mundane blog
6. This project called Critical Objects is really awesome
7. Diary of the Spell & Gypsy intern
8. After a few years, I’m still in love with Annette Pehrsson’s Photography work
9. This wooden orbit mirror from Anthropologie is pretty darn neat
Have a lovely weekend!