* Don’t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY for a Judy Kaufmann Print in yesterday’s post. The lucky winner will be chosen and announced next Thursday!
1. IKEA DIY project that has definitely made the to do list. Create a Tom Dixon inspired pendant light.
2. Really great post over at BreannaRose featuring blogger guest Amanda Blaha (social media + design)
3. I really love these pottery pieces by LEIF.
4. There is something about these photos by Alicia Bock that’s just so perfect. Love all the shades of green.
6. Happy Birthday to Est Magazine. Issue #5 was just released!
7. I’ve got a new category board on Pinterest called Outdoor living. I love gathering inspiration for being outdoors and having fun.
8. This song has been on repeat in my playlist this week. LOVE IT!
9. I’m really loving the tumblr blog called Country Raised, City Found. So perfect and full of inspiration.
10. I love the color and mood of the photos in Monika Balazy’s Flickr photo stream.