I absolutely love this song, but man…this video is just a little cooky…and I love it!
1. Check out this yoga blog. Now that’s what I call originality!
2. Needing some photography inspiration in the form of Tumblr…here you go! (Tony Katai)
3. I would really like to buy one of each of these concrete planters/candle holders from the Etsy Shop Rough Fusion.
4. oooo. Loaded Trunk website is filled with amazing home goods with a travelers mindset.
5. Planning a handmade wedding this year. How about making these DIY bow ties!
6. A tutorial on how to make a fox stamp from Linoleum.
7. If I hadn’t already bought my 2012 calendar I would purchase this Nature Photographic Calendar from Miles of Light Etsy shop. So beautiful.
8. Make some easy peezy no-knead bread. Stop by Lark & Linen to see the end result!
9. A really great source for typography inspiration.
10. A really great post showcasing gorgeous abstract maps via Lady Loves Design.