This week was a perfect summer week. The weather wasn’t deadly hot, their was a slight breeze, and the sun was always shinning. The weather man is making this gal happy!
For all the typography nerds out there. Love you guys.
1. Do you like the idea of drawing on the walls? This notebook is perfect for you!
2. This young man tries to get a job at Google by putting together his own video promotional campaign. Genius!
3. Nest Online Magazine has launched its fall issue and there are lots of great things in there.
4. Julian’s Flickr stream is beyond refreshing to look at. Beautiful imagery paired with perfect little reminders.
5. Elsie does it again with this song lyric art wall DIY project.
6. Found this Etsy shop for my dad. He’s been into making found objects into lighting fixtures and pendants. Great inspiration!
7. Turn a digital video into a flip book.(Oh, martha!)
8. Stamp carving tutorialfor all of you who want to print your own patterns with linoleum.
9. Austin Gros’ home tour via Pennyweight Online is just stunning. His home is warm, inviting, and put together with attention to detail.
10. Last weekend the boy and I went to see Crazy Stupid Love. Let me just say one word about it….Yumm-o
11. Emmadime’s Look for the fall is out and WOW is it purdy. So many knitted beauties!