This week has been pretty stressful. First full week back from vacation is rough and I’m glad the weekend is in sight. Hope you all have some relaxing plans for this weekend!
A graduation project turns a digital cookbook into a Alfred Hitchcock inspired short film. Perfection.
A 10 min (totally worth it) documentary on Duncan Fallowell’s passion for his personal library.
1. I’ve discovered a new to me blog that I think all of you should read. So creative, inspiring and well put together. Tabitha Emma Blog.
2. Need a movable closet or more fashionable way to store your clothing. Try this hand made coat rack from Fossil’s Blog.
3. I’ve seen this hair DIY floating around the internet, and if I were a little more brave, I’d give it a try.
4. This collection of mix media art by Dawn Garner is just gorgeous. LOVE the color palette and the layering!
5. The hanging lights in this image look like something I could jerry rig myself. DIY here I come!
6. I think I need to buy one of everything in Leah Duncan Shop. Beautifully designed textiles!
7. Kate Spade and Hotel Shutters (Santa Monica) have teamed up to create this “I need it know” bicycle.
8. Asian inspired kitchen ware from Baum-Kuchen. So simple and elegant. Would fit perfectly in my kitchen!
9. The Ace Hotel gets tech savvy and OMG thank goodness. What a creative idea to make a hotel experience that much better.