Internet greatness is happening below! Some of the best design links I’ve seen recently.
Another great process video by Product by Process. Watch Helen Rodel’s process of creating beautiful fashion pieces with yarn, thread and a crochet hook.
If I had an iPad, I’d have this stylus. Feels like an old school marker pen and would be perfect for notetaking, sketching, or just scribbling
A beautiful, yet super simple way to bring a brand’s identity to life.
1. These brass “paper clip” numbers by Baum-Kuchen are gorgeous and I could see them being highly useful. You can pre order a set (numbers 1-12) now.
2. Orla Kiely has a radio!! Whaaaa….. The PURE Evoke Mio DAB radio has been skinned with Orla Kiely’s signature pattern. I’m in love!
3. I could spend hours perusing the archives of We Love Typography- an image bookmarking site that is wholly dedicated to type related content. If you love typography and think Pinterest is addicting, stop by and check it out!
4. I have an online store crush and his name is SURPLUS. OMG this site is amazing designed and you can make a seamless purchase without interrupting the browsing experience.
5. The website Dear Photograph, brings vintage photographs to live by returning to the original site the photo was taken and comparing. What a unique was to show off old photos!
8. Wrap Magazine is a graphic design magazine that is BEAUTIFULLY put together. Check out the first 2 issues.
9. Day in and day out I’m placed in front of brand’s style guides. I feel in love with Polaroid’s rebranding project and style guide. (See video above)