Here are some links to keep you busy. So much good stuff!
Alright guys. I haven’t really brought out what my mom calls my “weird side” of me on the blog yet, so today is the day. I hope I’m not the only one that finds Cocorosie to be one of the best musical groups out there. I love their music and love watching them perform even more. If you haven’t seen them yet, WELCOME to Cocorosie. ( My favorite two songs are By Your Side & Werewolf )
1. This artwork by Illustrator Lizzy Stewart. Visit her shop!
2. I’m in love with this vintage bird bag.
3. If I had $220 dollars this yellow dress from Modcloth would be mine.
4. I’m making these chocolate chip cookie dough truffles ASAP!
5. This fabric would make amazing curtains. If I didn’t have 8, 10 ft windows, I’d make some.
6. For all you mamas out there. This is an amazing kids blog with soooo many great ideas.
7. How to make your own chalkboard paint in any color you choose! Thanks Martha.
8. I would love to spend the day here. It’s calling my name and look at ALL THAT COLOR!
9. I love this “lovers” photography shoot. The colors and style are just perfect.
10. Create idea books for your home at HOUZZ. Another great image gathering site like Pinterest!
I hope you have a lovely Friday. Any big plans for the weekend?