And there will come a time, you’ll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.
-mumford & sons ( After the Storm )
Here’s some more links to peruse during tea time today. Enjoy!
There is something about this song that really hit home with me. I listened to it over and over, disecting the lyrics and falling more and more in love with it. Doesn’t hurt the song is beautifully made.
Listen to whole song here.
1. This vintage high-waisted style bathing suit needs me. Someone posted this on twitter and I’ve been eyeing it ever since.
2. This Mid-Century furniture store (City Issue) in Atlanta has me drooling all over my keyboard. I must go now!
3. Watch this video! This music group was recommended to me by John over at A Design Mafia. I think I like the video more than the song, but it’s worth sharing.
4. Thanks for Elise, I am now aware of these awesome desktop wallpapers.
5. Needing some new tunes. Check out the Playlist over @ Sometimes Sweet.
6. Stay tuned. Collected Mag is about to make it’s debut appearance!
7. Looking for some inspiration blogs to follow. These are the top 150!
8. Bon Iver is releasing a new album in JUNE!
Do you ever play songs on repeat for the entire day…weeks even? I do for sure.
What’s your favorite “on repeat” song?
ps. holy crap there will be big news on the blog tomorrow. I’m so giddy!