* This picture was taken in Soulard, St. Louis (another one of my favorite parts of the city)
Alright. So I fibbed a bit. I told my readers that today they’d get to see inside those shops on Cherokee Street, but I completely forgot that today was Friday!!!! So instead to is going to be my favorite link and tomorrow will be glimpses into those treasure holes. Today, I’m in a shopping mood so I thought I’d give you some great shopping links to check out. Go spend some money!!!
4. Here are some really great high-quality art pieces for sale.
5. I’m in love with the beautifully designed water bottles.
6. Young Gun Vintage Etsy Shop. I’d take everything from her shop if I had the moolah.
7. Looking for some vintage cameras to add to your collection? Jupiter Home Vintage has a good selection to choose from.
8. I’d love to add some of these UO rompers to my closet this spring/summer. I remind me of my childhood.
10. This Huset storage jar with an amazing pattern.
11. These Donna Wilson’s breakfast plate that have a fun face painted on them!
Enjoy your Friday! I’m off to eat some strawberries.